Paid Search, otherwise known as Pay Per Click (PPC) or (SEM) advertising consists of ads that text are written by advertisers that are ultimately triggered when certain keywords or phrases are searched on in Google, Yahoo, Bing or other search networks. Each time a person clicks on the ad, they are sent to the advertiser’s website, and the advertiser is charged for that “click.” Given there are billions of keywords and keywords phrases, the possibilities for potential keywords are endless.
Whether it’s clients we’ve worked with such as Anderson Shen, PC, Paid Search can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales and leads and should be part of every business owners’ Internet advertising campaign. Unlike search engine optimization, pay per click advertising provides an immediate stream of customers who will click on your website and review your offering. Below are the paid search services we perform for our clients:
- Client Consultation & Benefits & Customer Segmentation Strategy
- Detailed Keyword Research & Discovery
- Implementation of Paid Search Campaign
- Pay Per Click Management
- Tracking, Measurement, And Optimization
- Client Consultation & Benefits Strategy
- Campaign Objective & Goal Setting (Call versus Sales)
- AdGroup & Ad Development
- Ad Click Through Rate Maximization
- Quality Score Maximization
- Campaign Ad Extension Development
- Google Shopping Campaign – If Ecommerce Centered
- Daily Tracking, Measurement, And Optimization
- Call Tracking – Implemented By Our Team
- Robust Client & Team Reporting
- Integration With Social Media & Local Search Channels
Paid Search is not a leave it and let it run advertising channels. For companies with very large budgets, the slightest changes can impact ROI in big ways. That’s why we have teams that track and measure our process on a daily basis. Our reporting and testing allows us to determine what’s working and how best to attract not just any potential lead, but the right leads that drive down cost per conversions and increase view throughs and conversions.
For a detailed account of what a typical laid out pay per click strategy looks like or to run a test campaign at no service charge to you, contact us today. Also feel free to explore the case studies and process of establishing a campaign for your business.